Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Will's Wish

Life has been busy, happy and chaotic over Christmas Break.  I am glad because the chaos has helped to distract me in a good way.  Life is returning to normal for this household starting tomorrow.

Will keeps talking about wanted a baby brother.  He has been praying for a brother and he has informed us on multiple occasions under no uncertain terms that if God gives him a baby sister he is moving to Nana's house. Yesterday after I tried to convince him that a baby sister wouldn't be all that bad he stood on my side and put one hand on my back and the other on my belly and patted me while chanting Brother Brother Brother Brother.  I guess he's going to have to get over it.

2013 is starting out as a year of hope and possibilities for my family.  I pray that this will be true for those of you reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment